Is console fixed?
I'm unable to play till tonight so just need feedback is it fixed? Ps4 specifically
I'm unable to play till tonight so just need feedback is it fixed? Ps4 specifically
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't wanna jinx it, *but* it seems to be playing quite a bit better.
Played against Nemesis and I didn't have many FPS drops. Like I even want to say 0.
- PS4 Pro user
It's better. Still some issues, but nowhere near as bad.
It's back to pre-RE, but Nemesis is the laggiest killer in game unfortunately. Mind you I've only been able to play on the RE map, so maybe it's just the map
It's great now. No more random stutters, but dead hard still freezes the game for me.
Thanks guys for info
I've been playing for a couple hours and it's not that much better. The RPD map still causes framerate drops, Dead Hard causes them too. There's also still framereate drops playing as killer. Survivor is a tad bit better but the drops are still happening as well as freezes when doing actions like opening a chest or cleansing a totem when players are nearby. Basically, it's still in a bad state.