Something positive out of all this
I actually really like the new Kate skin. Generally I'm not a fan of sets you can't separate, but I think it's really cute.
I actually really like the new Kate skin. Generally I'm not a fan of sets you can't separate, but I think it's really cute.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I waited 8 months for a lazy Jeff skin so I can’t say I’m too happy. But glad you got a skin you like!
his skins make me mad each time the come out, the same dam thing everytime
Yeah as a Jeff main it hurts that we’re being neglected this much