Is the game running smoother or is it just me?
The game feels WAY smother (even on my potato of a PC) compared to how it ran during the Anniversary for example. It feels amazing.
The game feels WAY smother (even on my potato of a PC) compared to how it ran during the Anniversary for example. It feels amazing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It feels better for me too. Especially the start up and lobby screens. They should have fixed those long ago. They were so bad.
I still notice a few stutters here and there. Mostly it seems to happen with the glowing particle effects.
This update went in the right direction at least.
I wish I could say the same. I have a pretty decent pc with a 3090 and I am getting constant fps drops now. I feel like I am on console :(
Someone didn’t read the latch notes...