I'm so conflicted ๐ญ
Well... I have mixed emotions.
I think the face rework is great, Laurie looks really pretty and well-done now :)
But omg i miss the old prestige... idk!
What do y'all think?
This is huge for me because I'm a Laurie Main, she will always be my most played survivor.
This is going to take some getting used to ๐

Comments
they nerfed the majority of the prestiges outfits unfortuantly, theres even less of a reason to run them now
I think this update was perfect for Laurie but i feel you on the prestige its just something we gotta get used too with time it won't feel weird.
I like that the blood looks like its actually in her shirts fabric,before it looked like the shirt was waterproof.
Looks more realistic, I like it!
Looks better know and especially on "old" characters because if u wanted to equip like the top on Laurie with a non-prestige head, you would clearly see a limit between the two pieces as blood splatter would literally stop.