About the event hooks.

I had what appears to be a full vial prior to a match. So because you can't earn progress towards a second vial (which is stupid) I figured all I need is one hook to get the vial. Problem Is I had more than 1 hook and DIDN"T get the vial. If a survivor suicide rushes the hook. Does it negate the killer getting the nectar?

Here I thought I was being fair letting them go for horrible unhooks.

Comments

  • Well I just tested this for myself and it sure seems true. My nearly full bottle never registered as a full bottle even though I had multiple hooks. Only thing that was different is survivors unhooked it really quickly.

  • Just played a match as survivor and noticed the Vial image when extracting wasn't appearing. I maxed out what I could carry and once again. It isn't a full vial.