are that many people really playing killer?
I've been in lobby for 20 mins now. IS there anyway to get survivors faster? should i change my region?
I've been in lobby for 20 mins now. IS there anyway to get survivors faster? should i change my region?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what rank are you?
Im in rank 1 tho and im waiting now like 40 mins for a match it's really ######### tbh cuz i can't get killer vials
Same, easily a minimum of 15 min wait time for Killer
im rank 2. I guess most survivors havent caught up to rank 1 yet.
I'm rank 6, purposely let a few groups escape to depip/farm. MM still takes a long time as killer (Xbox).
The lobby wait times have been insane for killer. I assumed it was because of people deranking/only playing killer. (around rank 8 rn)
People are playing killer and there's nothing you can do. I advise you try to complete killer at the start of the event though.
For me (Sweden) it varies depending on time of day.
Mornings and early days are gonna be spent waiting 5-15 minutes for survivors while evenings are really fast.
i dont think so... id say its yet another bug, which causes us to wait forever. i mean, if there were no survivors playing, then you would get the same people over and over again, right? i always have different ppl in my lobby, so...
This will only get worse.
Right now, most of the survivor mains are still farming their vials. Once they maxed out, they´ll stop using the offering or switch to killer. Don´t know which is worse.
Survivors farm the phials by rushing flowers and suiciding afterwards.
My survivor is rank 15 now too.
Even if you want to paly the game normally, your mates wont give you a chance so I farm like a boss too until I get 30 phials.