Console players, this is far fetched, but worth a shot.
For those who have played the resident evil map or RPD, was it enjoyable? Stressful? Same?
Like in terms of lag.
This is far fetched, but with the offerings turned back and consoles doing a bit better I figured it was worth a shot asking
Comments
It’s all good, you can play :)
I played against Nemesis on RPD for first match on PS4. Performance is better than before the patch but I still had random stutters/freezes. Few times when not near anyone I froze for a second before moving few feet from where I froze. In next match against Trickster on Lery's the stutters I had were related to the regular causes like Sloppy, didn't have any freezes where I moved away from where I froze so think that is issue with Nemesis, RPD, or combo of the 2.
Played Deathslinger on it and the match went fine and relatively smooth. It still has some freezes whenever someone uses Dead Hard, but it's not as bad as before.
Played Demo on it, had such a great time. 90% of the map are hallways in which shreds are barely dodgeable. Lovely map for demo imo
Played Trickster and had a ton a framerate drops and stutters. Played as survivor and when players are nearby especially the killer, it was terrible.
I had no performance issues. Plenty of getting lost issues tho
Went well