PS4 Chest/Crate bug

Public match on ps4, crossplay off. Was on RPD map against Nemesis. When I would open a chest/crate it would show different item for a second before switching to one I could pick up. The chest I searched first showed a green medkit before switching to a green key. The crates one showed broken key and the other a medkit before switching to vaccine.


Steps to recreate

1. Load into public match on ps4, crossplay off, against Nemesis on RPD

2. Search chest/crate


_20210727_123320.JPG _20210727_123303.JPG _20210727_123354.JPG _20210727_123416.JPG _20210727_123447.JPG _20210727_123506.JPG


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Second match on Lery's against Trickster and chests still showing wrong item.

    First chest showed picture for emergency medkit with brown background before switching to camping aid kit. Second chest could see tool box inside but gave me option to pick up emergency medkit. When I picked up medkit my HUD showed a Flashbang being equipped (I had no item in hand when I searched this chest) and then as I moved away it changed to a commodious toolbox.

    _20210727_131124.JPG _20210727_131139.JPG sketch-1627405969970.png sketch-1627406001048.png sketch-1627406040401.png


  • 3rd match in a row for this bug, this time MacMillan map against Mikey so consistent no matter the map/killer.

    First chest showed picture of medkit before switching to toolkit, second showed toolkit before switching to key.

    _20210727_134149.JPG _20210727_134201.JPG _20210727_134217.JPG _20210727_134232.JPG


  • Guess also for items on ground. Ran over event toolbox someone dropped and noticed it showed a map. Ran back and stood over it, first it showed map with medkit addons for several seconds before switching to the toolbox with toolbox addons.

    _20210727_141033.JPG _20210727_141042.JPG


  • This might be a different issue, but I'll just comment, playing on PS5 I was in a match against Nemesis and I went to an already open vaccine case and I had to go through the animation of opening it again. even though the lid was already up.