Raccoon city recruit trophy bugged ps5
I did the whole Gen and escaped through the door and no trophy but I did get item of obsession trophy because I just switch to ps5 but no Gen trophy for the new map.
Tagged:
Pending
I did the whole Gen and escaped through the door and no trophy but I did get item of obsession trophy because I just switch to ps5 but no Gen trophy for the new map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Was the Gen closer to the statue or exit gate? From what I've seen in other threads if the spawn isn't by the gate the trophy won't unlock. I had it by the statue and didn't get it.