Benevolent emblem still broken

Ps5 it never gives me anything higher than a silver emblem and screws my double pip every time. Look at the screen shot I have 80% heals alone which is a gold and that’s not counting saves and such. Can y’all hurry up and fix this emblem it makes the challenges and pipping harder and I’m owed so many pips from this.

A84F0C8D-6FBE-4809-B04C-ECAA8E33FCBA.jpeg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Can confirm after 5.1 update. I hastily posted a thread and accidentally wrote 5.2 in the title; my technical fault for not realizing a bunch of others already beat me to it and for the moronic typo lol. But, I did create the thread specially because, at least from what I'm seeing and understanding, it seems to be the "survivors healed" scoring events that do not "count" towards the total. If I was wrong, I'm embarrassed and feel silly about the topic I made! But, it seemed as though they acknowledged it in another thread from from yesterday, but noted nothing about this in the patch notes as a known issue despite this being publicized for weeks and weeks lol...............