What killers do you want to have a chase music? Any ideas?
I'm expecting Behaviour gives some love to Nurse.
Honestly, I would like to hear a pipe organ themed chase music, I think it will suit her.
I'm expecting Behaviour gives some love to Nurse.
Honestly, I would like to hear a pipe organ themed chase music, I think it will suit her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
unfortunately they only give chase music to new killers and killers who receive significant changes that means killers who are in a good place or only need minor adjustments will not be getting chase music any time soon
so they are very unlikely to get chase music, trapper and pig could possibly be in for a big enough rework that they could get there own chase music but trapper is the original killer so he will likely only use the classic chase music and pig is licenced so its only if the owners of the saw franchise allow it.
Michael Myers needs his Halloween theme to last long for his menu music tho.