4+years of owning the game, this is what I hate about each killer

So not really feedback just my experience I'd like to share, maybe other agree or have their own. Its gonna be a long post, buckle up!

Edit: some killers I will be knit picking, this is because I dont really hate them but wanted to include them, this is from a survivor pov. I play both roles, EU, xbox rank 1 for 4+years. (NMTS = bot much to say)

Trapper: luck based if he trapped the loop, screw you I hate you the most, begone demon!

Wraith: NMTS, all seeing, swap it with silent bell in terms of rarity.

Billy: NMTS, lopo... how dare you counter my counter, I forgive you

Nurse: hitting mid blink, like seriously shouldn't exist, seems less skill to be hit when you over blink but hit mid transit

Myers: Always gotta tier 3 me, I love your films but tier 3 someone else

Hag: ew, I know you'll set 5 traps for that basement hook

Doctor: no audio on your blast! I wish getting in lockers wasnt so slow!

Huntress: hit-boxes, call it latency all you want but that hatch was meters off

Bubba: NMTS Camper! Joking I know its EGC but I just wanted a save lol

Freddy: NMTS, its awfully dark on some maps

Pig: screw rng hating me, my traps the last box 90% of the time

Clown: NMTS, have you thrown enough bottles now, I'm already blind

Spirit: stand still mindgame, blah I hate the thought of being beat by someone essentially AFK

Legion: NMTS, stabby stabby, why so dark while needing to mend!

Plague: I know you're stacking infection addons, screw you for wasting my medkit

Ghostface: WHY CAN I NOT REVEAL YOU, yeah I hate you when this happens.

Demo: NMTS, honestly can only say you crawl through windows funny

Oni: NHTS, yes yes, you got your power I know it's my turn to be chased now. BOO

D-slinger: NMTS. Mending, why so dark! Stop clicking your jaw at me!

P-head: why is there invisible trails on the floor, nothing was there, it's still not there, stop.

Blight: NMTS, you bounce alot. You make my team potatoes

Twins: NMTS, victor you missed and why cant I leave after getting you off, screw mechanics I was sand bagged leaving

Trickster: NMTS, you run funny. It makes me laugh, poor you, go spam daggers elsewhere. Cant wait for the update.

Nemesis: NMTS, why is your chase music so loud and why does your zombie keep spawning on me!

Comments

  • What I hate about trickster? Everything

  • This was enjoyable to read haha, I agree with a lot of these

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    This was enjoyable to read haha, I agree with a lot of these

    Well I'm glad you enjoyed it lol, not sure what the point of it was but I was bored waiting for a delivery haha

  • Expected the usual biased hate, got entertainment. 8/10

    (-2 for having realistic irks with the killers ;P)

  • @burt0r said:

    Expected the usual biased hate, got entertainment. 8/10

    (-2 for having realistic irks with the killers ;P)

    8/10, pfft must be a trapper main ;) but thanks lol, I dont tend to hate killers (most of the time)