Kinda disappointed with killer vials...

There’s something so satisfying about hooking survivors and see that vial fill up. Same with survivor harvesting. 

I was hoping every hook would do that, but I can see why that would be too much. 

I really hope you guys keep this mechanic after after the event ends and instead replace the nectar with blood. That way, every time you fill the vial, you get 50k bloodpoints, or 250 Iridescent shards.  

It takes a while to fill this vile. Especially if you get stuck with long queue times. Hopefully some adjustments for earnings are made soon, seeing as we can only earn enough for two sets of gear. 

Its a very engaging mechanic for the game and I think it’s a very solid idea. Too good to be a limited time thing. 



Comments

  • You fill a vial like every game. I guess it'd be fine. But people would earn so much BP's and iridescent shards that it would be silly.

  • You fill a vial like every game. I guess it'd be fine. But people would earn so much BP's and iridescent shards that it would be silly.

    Well it’s silly right now, but what about when we have a roster of like 50 killers in like three years? That is a lot of grinding lol
  • Tbh with you, they probably could've done what you wanted.

    They could've just given you a vial per Hook, but to balance it out, raise the cosmetic prices accordingly.

  • If they have that stay then All survivors to farm bp from plants after event
  • I think they went with the hook mechanic in the end because they felt the killer already had enough to do.

    But I'm also with certain parts of this community that are theorizing this event is also doubling as an "optional objective" experiment for the survivors.

  • 250 shards? not gonna happen devs are too cheap to give out free shards