I self-report

I self-report! I made a toxic play! I was playing survivor with a partner who did nothing, was hidden, did not help, did not save, nothing at all! at the end of a sweaty game, I caught the killer 's attention and pointed to the locker where Bill was hiding! I am sorry! unfortunately sometimes the brain is overwhelmed!

Comments

  • at the end of the game, bill totaled 1200 bp ... I say this not to justify myself, but to make people understand!

  • ok, ur getting youself in more trouble for admitting to working with the killer on fourms i assume, id be careful with this even if u have good intentions

  • oh this is gonna be great

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    ok, ur getting youself in more trouble for admitting to working with the killer on fourms i assume, id be careful with this even if u have good intentions

    no, the other 2 were dead, we had made 4 generators, but that bill did not cooperate, it seemed to take everyone for a ride. under my hook he bowed and walked away! however I apologize to the community!

  • Is there a thing going on with Bill players today? Literally just had my last match with one hiding in lockers and then crouched in the corner all game...and he had premonition..🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️