Do we still de pip if we DC?
I heard they got rid of the DC penalty, I wasn’t sure if that includes de pip. I refuse to DC since it’s the wrong thing to do to teammates.
I heard they got rid of the DC penalty, I wasn’t sure if that includes de pip. I refuse to DC since it’s the wrong thing to do to teammates.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
Yes it still does cause you to de pip.
God I hope so!!! 🙏
Thats the price you pay for d/cing.
I've found that even with 1-2 d/c's, you can still do enough to get a black pip usually. Now if you don't care about depips and ranks, then you're probably going to d/c a lot.