Did anything change on the reworked models?
Just watched the video posted on twitter promoting the reworked characters for the next patch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zjDhc6nK-8I didn't spot any changes based on all the feedback that was given. Wondered if anyone could spot anything... or if my eyes were deceiving me.
PS. I still hate that Dwight's hair isn't fluffy anymore and I don't understand why his right eye looks wonky.
Here is a little edit I did with a fixed eye and fluffier hair and other minor adjustments to the face. [left] OG Rework [right] Edit version. I do not care for the whole 'greased hair' look.

Comments
I watched the video. I didn't see any changes. The two most controversial ones, Kate and Feng, look the same as before.
Yea, same. I was hoping they would implement feedback from the PTB, but guess we should have learned by now. Can't wait to play snarling Kate...
@Dwight_Fairfield
That's what I feared. I know a lot of people were mostly just "complaining", but there was also fair feedback given so my hope is that there just wasn't enough time but that they took note of that feedback.