What are your thoughts 4: Territorial Imperative

Thought this would be a good one to get feedback on with it having a similar problem to monstrous shrine being a basement perk for anyone who doesn't know the perk:

"Territorial Imperative has a cool-down of 30/25/20 seconds. Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability. The Aura of a Survivor entering the Basement when you are at least 32 metres away is revealed to you for 3 seconds. Territorial Imperative has a cool-down of several seconds."

Its a basement perk (again) like monstrous shrine. But personally i find it much more valuable. Demo can use it well. A anti item build finds some use in it. Hag with mint rag will know when to tp. Plus not to mention it doesn't actually let ya camp obviously. It lets you know when to head back if you've hooked a survivor in the basement. I've also had games where a survivor went into basement off the bat and it got me a quick down at the beggining. Maybe a number change? Anyone else have any ideas or opinions?

Comments

  • I like this perk because of that one Feng who decided to go to the basement immediately after the trial started, when I was going or Adept Huntress.

    She wasn't exactly pleased with my perk selection and made that quite clear in the post-game chat, however that is my best experience with Territorial and the reason why I actually like this perk.

  • Bad perk design IMO. It promotes unhealthy gameplay for both sides.

  • Could use a buff I think. Perhaps making the basement chest empty lol

  • My Oni had just a bad load out a while back and I ran Iron maiden and territorial I know this combo makes no sense but I truly had ######### perks. Iron maiden was a god send thanks to the 3 Leon's at the time and territorial I got a couple downs with my Demon dash strike as they were coming out of the basement. Lethal pursuer has done this for me as well it's quite surprising how often the basement chest is on a survivors mind at start of trial if spawned anywhere near it.

  • Outdated and doesn’t even work properly atm. It’s sound queue doesn’t play