The worst event yet?

I don't know about everyone else, but i'm finding that this event is making the game the most boring thing in the universe. Literally every killer games, the survivors force you to either farm, or kill them in in the first 5 seconds by just giving up, and in killer games, all the killers either play incredibly scummy and tunnel and camp one person, or they refuse to kill anyone because THEY want to farm. At first i welcome the extra bloodpoints, but it's driving me insane that the way this event is designed encourages such boring tactics, if you can even call farming that. I think its due to how ridiculously hard they have made the event for survivors, who have to get the plants as a second objective. I think that caused all the survivors to give up trying to play properly, leading to them killing themselves until they find a farming killers, and the killers are realising they're doing this (as i did) and having given up and are farming too. This event is by far the worst yet and definitely is not making the game MORE fun than usual.

Comments

  • If the devs really adapted their DC punishment system, then half of the survivor base will be banned after the event.

    Survivors use it as strategy to rush flowers until they are full / no flowers left, then they DC and head to the next game

  • I like this one the most so far. :)

  • Survivors DC and suicide all the time.

    Farming the flowers as survivor, when finished I walk to the next pallet and lead the killer to the next event hook.
    There is no point in trying to play the actual game sadly

  • This content has been removed.