Looking for a friend
Hello, I want to play with someone custom game or normal match because I don't have friends to play with and so I'm here asking for friends (˵ ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o˵) I'm on pc and Crossplay enabled and I would love to have friends that want to play with me I'm also on pc and I don't have mic thx <3
Steam name: (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ liškovec
And I have Dlc stranger things
Level 50 demogorgon
level 18 Steve harington atd
I'm from Czech republic <3 Thx

Comments
Hey I play cross play too (Xbox) me and some others play regularly! Add me parismiyaa dbd #75df
Umm but i tried to add you in dbd but It didnt work umm
oh I can try and add you? What’s your username?
Sent a friend, i like having fellow players around who enjoy playing the game like i do. :>
OwO liškovec
I sent a request :)