Auric cells bet
A friend of mine says tomorrow's patch will fix the lag spikes and crashes on xbox one.
She wants to bet some auric cells...how much should I win from her? 🤣
A friend of mine says tomorrow's patch will fix the lag spikes and crashes on xbox one.
She wants to bet some auric cells...how much should I win from her? 🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We all know there is no chance it’s being fully fixed. It will get better but probably not by much
6000
That is why I feel bad but she wants to bet🤣...she says if it doesn't get fixed she will uninstall and says I might as well get some enjoyment from dbd
Depends how much money you feel like taking. I would say the odds are only around 1%-2% that they can fix all the issues.
I would do between 2000-5000 cells.
Yeah I told her in all fairness I am just trying to get some of the dlc killers...don't care too much for the survivor dlcs since they are basically all the same just a different skin