Ps4- Constant lag as both killer and survivor

For well over a month in every single killer game I play I experience an unbelievable amount of lag and glitching. About every 20-30 seconds I receive a massive lag spike that will freeze my screen for roughly 2 seconds (sometimes longer) then move my killer a foot or two in a random direction. On the killer I play most, deathslinger almost everytime I go to quickscope it will freeze and my gun will not fire. I've tried several different troubleshooting ideas nothing works. I've tried to ignore but it quite literally makes the game unplayable, it has cost me many downs and has thrown a countless amount of games all due to this goddamn lag (sorry this is turning into a rant) I experience the exact same issue on survivor and I'm out of ideas on how to fix this

Tagged: Pending

Comments