Definitely depipping as a survivor due to the event
Noticed in my first 5 games that generators are just not being completed due to everyone searching to go harvest. Thus allowing killers easy kills and deaths. Also sucks you cant sabotage any of the event hooks. Really puts surviors at a disadvantage
Comments
You also can't kick the Cankers, which puts the killer at a severe disadvantage.
Weird the cankers count as a generator? Oh wait no they don't. The survivor equivalent of being unable to sabo event hooks would be that while harvesting you would be invisible. That's not the case
How do you even make this comparison?
Actually no, it's still not putting them at a disadvantage. I've never won games so easily since this event started. Survivors have a complete new objective with high incentive, being put on priority above gens.
But with that being said, I'm okay with dying as long as a vial is full
Though this event has had alot of crappy gameplay rise due to almost everyone else feeling the same.
You crying how unfair that is, just shows how toxic this feature was.
I should be able to kick them, and cost you blight by making it spurt out a percentage of it. The Entity defends its precious bodily fluids.
That would be fair and balanced if they made it so event hooks could be sabo'd.
Just remember that sword you are throwing rocks at hanging over your head cuts both ways kiddo.
Weird the cankers count as a generator? Oh wait no they don't. The survivor equivalent of being unable to sabo event hooks would be that while harvesting you would be invisible. > @Tsulan said:
So do survivors get invisibility when harvesting the event objective? That's the same thing as not being able to sabo event hooks. They don't. So you're toxic if you don't agree survivors should be invisible while harvesting.
Once again fair and balanced to event hooks not being able to sabo'd would be survivors are invisible while near event objectives.
>
I personally think they should have made hooks able to be saboed, but respawn within 5-10 seconds.
But comparing a secondary objective like the cankers which gain the killer a substantial amount of extra time in game to hooks is a ridiculous notion.
While it may be annoying for a hook to get saboed it's always been part of the game and removing that feature entirely while giving survivors secondary objectives that gain the killer a lot of time is silly.
Also have no idea what you mean by this? Kicking cankers would be in no way shape or form "balanced" the cankers literally only help killers but you want to make their life span shorter? Every comment you makes has me face palming even harder.
The only reason you'd want to kick cankers would be to be toxic, survivors have always been able to sabo hooks and while sabo may be used more often in events a short respawn timer on event hooks would be more true to the game.
And no, they shouldn't. Since it's not the same. Been playing the whole day. First 2 hours as killer (long queues) and got 6 vials. Then I played 2 hours as survivor, and got 19 vials.
Killer is more difficult. Since he has to reach certain hooks. If survivors would have been able to sabotage them, this would have turned into a really ugly event.
Umm no sabotaging hooks is a strategy. For instance I start off every match by 99%the hooks by the escape doors so when the gens pop I can sabotage the hooks in case the killer has No Escapes Death.
I'm so glad they capped BP for survivors!
I got my vials so I don't care I still keep getting that extra BP no matter what.
It's not about having it all it's just really silly this event. I'll just hold off til the event is over.