Does it seem the que line is longer for the killer?
Is anybody else getting a long queue time for the killer? Before Hollow bright came out I always got immediate four survivors. Now it seems like 5 to 10 minutes just to full up the lobby. Anybody else having this issue? I am a level 6 killer.
Comments
Survivors might be switching to killer now to get their pials.
Remember that the community usually is split into 1:4 roughly, but now both sides have to play survivor and killer equally which causes higher killer qeuue time naturally
I was surprised by it, but i just got an insta-lobby.
Been having 2-3 minutes of waiting time an hour ago.
The long lobbies started for me Tuesday morning or whenever the balance patch went live. I figured it was a bug? From what I've heard is that the dev's break the game every patch and have to fix the lobbies after a new patch.