Anyone else getting forum errors?

I keep getting emoji faces and error messages. 
I thought it was my internet but it's been going on on other networks.

Also weird errors in the corner. 

Comments

  • Yeah same for me.

  • It's there for everyone. 
  • Yeah seems like the forum is coded in spaghetti code too.

    Undefinded call, couldnt find xyz etc etc

  • I keep getting emoji faces and error messages. 
    I thought it was my internet but it's been going on on other networks.

    Also weird errors in the corner. 
    Yeah, there is also a bug where you can end up making infinite amount of duplicate posts. Listen, PSA, if you get a error message saying something about "plural" and your message haven't been posted, do not keep attempting to post your message. Your message is already sent and posted on the internet! I had to find this out the hard way when I had 3 duplicates when I first encountered this bug.