[VIDEO] Current state of game
How I am supposed to get killer vials ?
Funny video from me ![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J-KRu5hng&feature=youtu.be
How I am supposed to get killer vials ?
Funny video from me ![]()
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6J-KRu5hng&feature=youtu.be
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
btw, i am still in the empty lobby after uploading a video
Your own fault.
Most folks intentionally tanked there rank for the event.
Which leaves the Higher Ranks a Barren wasteland.
Finally got to play two games as killer and I have been playing mostly since the event went live
Same here, red ranks.
This is only the beginning!
Once the survivor mains got their vials, they´ll swarm the killer queues.
I can confirm it's the same around Rank 15-12. Just saying.
It's also not peak hour and everyone my time is at work, so.
Try again at a different hour and see, perhaps one where people are most likely to be on. (Mines usually 5pm EST - 9pm I find games quicker)
I can confirm it's the same around Rank 15-12. Just saying.
It's also not peak hour and everyone my time is at work, so.
Try again at a different hour and see, perhaps one where people are most likely to be on. (Mines usually 5pm EST - 9pm I find games quicker)
Yea, but now I cant derank so I am [BAD WORD] on this event.
Its time to "from rank 5 to rank 20 challenge" after the event.
Pretty god job
Meh