This years Halloween menu music
I personally dislike this years theme, it's basically just ambient noise. I honestly don't understand why you did not use last years Halloween theme because that was great. The song actually sound like something you would hear in a classic Halloween slasher. While this years sound like the ambient noise's you would hear after the original main menu theme would end. It's sort of disappointing because hearing ambient noise is just boring. The classic 4 note with a cool remix of the original Dead by Daylight theme was something nice to hear when you booted up the game. So next Halloween please don't just make it some ambient noise I personally love the Dead by Daylight theme, Its a great theme. If you don't think the same just listen witch one would you want? Or just tell me i'm an idiot and should not care lol.
Original Halloween them from 2017:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m4AVjPt7tU
This years:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFdoOk_Cv50&lc=z22ehlnrhu3di5zcwacdp43ba5tx1xdfna2zryu0au1w03c010c
Comments