PS4 crossplay enabled lvl 14 survivor

29M USA intermediate friendly player. Looking for other decent friendly players who just like to have fun. International players would be cool as I often play late at night. No mic please — just be a good team member. I have trouble adding players but search me imoldgreg520 #cdde in DbD

Comments

  • Hey ! Still fairly new to the game , sent a friend request

  • @Imoldgreg520 said:

    29M USA intermediate friendly player. Looking for other decent friendly players who just like to have fun. International players would be cool as I often play late at night. No mic please — just be a good team member. I have trouble adding players but search me imoldgreg520 #cdde in DbD

    Sent a request :)

  • I'm 24, been rank 1 several times, currently rank 9 because I haven't played in a while -

    Discord: Baby Cat Banana #0149

    Game Tag: BabyCatBanana #6d28