Saving progress and purchases
If I were to uninstall AND delete any saved data/files from my PS4 of dbd would that get rid of my in game progress and purchases or are my purchases and progress always linked to my account?
If I were to uninstall AND delete any saved data/files from my PS4 of dbd would that get rid of my in game progress and purchases or are my purchases and progress always linked to my account?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not that I know. I uninstalled DBD at one point because of one reason or the other. After redownloading it, I had all my stuff. Had to equip my stuff again, but it was all there. I play on Xbox so it's probably the same on PS.