What are your thoughts 2:insidious.

Did unnerving presence and liked everyone's views and opinions so thought id do a second! Okay so insidious lets look back in a time with old dying light. The perk wasn't strong by any means the devs even said it. The problem was they don't like perks "promoting bad gameplay" since all youd do is tunnel the obsession out to neg the rest. Flash forward to insidious. Its only real use was to deny BT and as bubbas 4th teachable perk. Now it's mostly used for camping and kinda promotes it. For being the "king of stealth perks" tinkerer is looking way better. Its gone unchanged for so long and the only change i think there was is it going down from 4 to 2 seconds. Which changed nothing about its uselessness and only being useful for bad gameplay. Anyone have any views on this perk and what could change about it?

Comments

  • It’s great on Hag with her teleporting. It can confuse a survivor in mid chase with her making the survivor decide if she’s still around or not. I’ve gotten some good plays with her. Other than her it has a limited use on Demo for end game surprises. I’ve gotten a few grabs off a gate with it. Other than that I haven’t found any useful plays other than camping. Except end game nurse with noed behind a gate.

  • I've never seen anyone but bubbas use it to camp the basement, so my experience and opinions on it are very biased and very negative. I'd love to see it in action the way Ghouled_Mojo described though.