Universal Rules

What are some "universal rules" you guys experience in-game? Things like blendettes always self-caring in the corner or getting hooked right next to the hatch?

For me, for some reason it never fails that if I get on the Ormond map, the killer is Mikey.

Comments

  • if I feel like playing Trapper, for whatever reason, this ######### game 9/10 times see's this, and goes

    "Oh, he's playing Trapper for the first time in a bit?

    Send him to Midwich and The Game."

    every

    single

    #########

    time

  • @NomiNomad said:

    if I feel like playing Trapper, for whatever reason, this ######### game 9/10 times see's this, and goes

    "Oh, he's playing Trapper for the first time in a bit?

    Send him to Midwich and The Game."

    every

    single

    #########

    time

    It does the same ######### to me with trapper except it is ormond and hawkins. Also every first game I play with huntress is always on a ######### indoor map.