gravity is for survivors only!

I never understood why gravity only affects survivors! let me explain: the survivor throws himself from above and staggers, loses his balance, while the killer continues as if gravity did not concern him! thoughts on this?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Because in the entity's realm they make the rules.

    It's the same reason every survivor no matter the size can lift another off a hook at full stretch.

    Then we have double floor drops like in Hawkins where you would not think someone would just stagger and sprint after a fall like that onto concrete.

  • It's to prevent maps with double floors to have insanely strong loops. Imagine Haddonfield if survivors didn't stagger after falling.

  • I don't mind it, but I think it'd be nifty if killers staggered while holding a survivor and dropping from that height too. Maybe just a little boost to the struggle meter.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    It's to prevent maps with double floors to have insanely strong loops. Imagine Haddonfield if survivors didn't stagger after falling.

    you are right! but it would be more honest if at least they couldn't hit in flight! ;)

  • @Apollos said:

    I don't mind it, but I think it'd be nifty if killers staggered while holding a survivor and dropping from that height too. Maybe just a little boost to the struggle meter.

    I agree!

  • They drink milk to have strong bones.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    They drink milk to have strong bones.

    I thought they drank the obelix potion!

  • As I recall, there was an older version of Balanced Landing that removed the stagger effect for survivors. At the time this was a meta perk as it allowed for exceptionally strong loops, as was mentioned above. It was nerfed because these loops were easily abusable - especially on Haddonfield.

  • Naha. Get rid of the gravity! I wanna fly to the moooon! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE