I keep crashing during a round
I've already restarted my wifi, my playstation, and I even uninstalled and reinstalled my game. What do I do? (I'm on Ps4 btw)
I've already restarted my wifi, my playstation, and I even uninstalled and reinstalled my game. What do I do? (I'm on Ps4 btw)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you get any type of error message when it happens?
since when is this happening?
maybe it is part of the optimization/performance issues that should get fixed with the next update, which comes on next Tuesday, 27nd.
otherwise maybe you should create a support ticket with more information (eg a screenshot)
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I don't have a screenshot but if it happens again I'll make sure I have it