Wraiths Perks
So I hear Wraith Just has the worst Perks in the game. I mean he is literally the last killers perks I need and I'll have every killer perk teachable.
So I hear Wraith Just has the worst Perks in the game. I mean he is literally the last killers perks I need and I'll have every killer perk teachable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It ended yesterday
Sorry Just wanted to know if it was over over. Thank you. Ya I am excited for double BP though. It'll go nice with the cakes I have left.
Oh no, don't apologize haha. There's really no indicator that it ended haha, but yeah. I can't wait for the bloodhunt!