Deathslinger and Blood FPS
Has anyone ever noticed the similarities between Caleb from dbd and Caleb from Blood? I mean they're both undead cowboys named caleb, im sure it's a bit of a stretch but I always noticed that
Has anyone ever noticed the similarities between Caleb from dbd and Caleb from Blood? I mean they're both undead cowboys named caleb, im sure it's a bit of a stretch but I always noticed that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I've seen a couple of forum posts about this before. I'm sure it's just a coincidence or if not just a little nod. He doesn't talk like Caleb from Blood and Blood didn't take place in the Wild West.
but caleb from blood is or use to be a cowboy from the wild west.
it doesn't take place in the wild west but he was most definitely from that time period.
"Caleb was born in western Texas in 1847"
Caleb died in 1871 and was resurrected in 1928