Can we get the dc penalty back
This is how most of my games went like today,at red ranks nonetheless.
This is how most of my games went like today,at red ranks nonetheless.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*sees build*
Ohhh boy. I know where this post is going.
Let's see what the Dbd experts have to say.🍿
Well looking at everything I can see why there were so many dcs
Gotta say that build is pretty overkill but that still doesn’t give survivors the right to DC.
LMAO, this post is some high quality bait hahaha
I don't like Survivors DCing either but jesus ######### christ, man. That build.
Yeah cant imagine why these guys would dc