Xbox Rank Pip Bug

So i’ve been playing this game for a little over a year now and I won’t lie this is the first time i’ve experienced this issue. I was rank 1 before rank reset and I know how this game works with pips however, After this recent update apparently doing over 29,000 points isn’t enough to even remotely get a single pip & it wasn’t just this one singular game. In fact I can do so much work and not pip at the same amount of points but my friend who does less and is rank 2 will pip up. This rank reset has caused me to be stuck at Rank 5 for an annoying amount of time and even as I am typing this out I still can’t pip for no damn reason. Please fix this game and this bug because it’s honestly ridiculous that Survivors do so much work to receive nothing for it.

Tagged: Pending

Comments