Caught between a Gen and a Hard Place

I'm currently unable to do anything in the game im in. It'll be over soon.

I went in to kick a gen as Wraith in Crotus Prenn Asylum in the disturbed ward. I had 3 survivors left, no gens complete. I went to kick a gen in a corner of the map open to 3 sides but surrounded by a little wooden wall on all sides. The game had me kick not from the front but one of the sides between the wall and the gen.

I am now half clipped into the gen and cannot get out. They've completed all the otehr gens and all I can do is bing bong my bell helplessly and take swings at the two leons who are letting me at least get bloodpoints off them.

I'm stuck between a gen and a hard place and no amount of struggling has gotten me out

Update: escaped right as the door opened. got some last hits in but this game was thrown by this bug. I had them dead to rights, but 3 got away scott free. Sadge

Tagged: Pending

Comments