The New Survey
My third choice for 'what type of game would you like DbD theme in' was:
Visual Novel - Dating Simulator
I think it would be absolutely hilarious.
What did you choose? My first two were:
Adventure - Horror
RPG - Horror
My third choice for 'what type of game would you like DbD theme in' was:
Visual Novel - Dating Simulator
I think it would be absolutely hilarious.
What did you choose? My first two were:
Adventure - Horror
RPG - Horror
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, I'm pretty sure some people already ship Mikey and Jake; isn't there art of that somewhere?
Bruh who doesn't want a dbd virtual card game. Trapper will activate his noed trap card for massive damage.
Honestly i didn't answer that question at all ^^
I chose 3 different dating sim games.
I almost chose that, too. A DbD version of Slay the Spire could be a lot of fun!
Sounds great to me!