Anyone know where to watch the ''all'' event cutscenes?

Loving the whole lore related cutscene and would love to put it on my channel as I know it wont be there after the event ends. But when I watch the cutscene in the game its only one part? I seen there was other parts to the lore animation.

Do I have to do something for these parts to be unlocked?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

  • They will be released during the event and you will be able to watch them in-game, they have also appeared on the wiki but as they have been data mind they might be taken down until they are properly released.
    Also your OP is a major spoiler towards this event which I am really upset about, would be nice if you could mark it as such. ;)
  • @Knockel Thank you so much for the reply :) I assumed everyone seen what I seen. It was put on a dev stream I think? Ill edit the post then. Apologies! :( Thanks again for clarifying :)