New Bugs In The Recent Patch.
I play on PS4 and today was my first time playing in awhile since the event started and I’ve encountered a few bugs. I don’t know if it applies to PC too or if it is just console.
- Major FPS drop. The killer and my wifi itself is fine. I experience this on ALL maps and it’s worse than before.
- 4-man SWF groups not all loading in together. One or two of my team gets stuck on the loading screen whilst loading into a lobby, while the rest of my team successfully loads in. This is starting to occur more frequently now than it has before.
- Hags traps SOMETIMES not causing misdirectional distortion.
- Character stutters while running, stuttering causes slowed movement speed.
EDIT: Loading into any lobby in general has a huge risk of you getting stuck on the loading screen.
Anyone else having any problems, feel free to add to this thread, please.
- Major FPS drop. The killer and my wifi itself is fine. I experience this on ALL maps and it’s worse than before.
- 4-man SWF groups not all loading in together. One or two of my team gets stuck on the loading screen whilst loading into a lobby, while the rest of my team successfully loads in. This is starting to occur more frequently now than it has before.
- Hags traps SOMETIMES not causing misdirectional distortion.
- Character stutters while running, stuttering causes slowed movement speed.
EDIT: Loading into any lobby in general has a huge risk of you getting stuck on the loading screen.
Anyone else having any problems, feel free to add to this thread, please.
Comments