Ripple of Violence Tome Challenge

Platform; PC

Heyo, so I've currently been having a major issue again but with the tome. It's a previous tome challenge but I've done it several times. Hitting all survivors including the hooked survivor while Blood Echo was activated. Yet, It didn't say I got it. When as a matter fact I counted, each hit with blood echo up to 6 times. Several games, it's just not saying or registering that I've completed the challenge. It's not the first time I've had issues with the Tome. Yet, it's getting rather annoying. I'm a 100% tome challenge type of person even if it's not the current tome connected to the current rift. I was hoping you guys could help me out.

Just completely did another clown game while using blood Echo. Nothing, it didn't register my hits or anything of the sort progress. Please god help me. This is really starting to piss me off.

All the time, not registering that I've done the challenge!


Here's a screen shot to show that the challange didn't register my hits at all or progress.

image.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I also think there is something wrong with this challenge (maybe just decrease the required number or remove the single game restriction)

    I played several games with optimal killers to get benefits from the blood echo perk (a.k.a Plague or Legion)

    I had very long games with most people being injured whole game, quick downs between hooks (during blood echo activation period), lots of hooks (10+) … many attempts of the same kind.

    In other words, I should have downed injured blood-echo-related exhausted people lots of times in each game.

    I unlocked 90+% challenges over all tomes/levels … still stuck with this one lol