Perk Rarities Help!

I'm still ######### uselessly weirded out by Bamboozle & Enduring being purple!

Help me playerbase, be my therapist!


Sort-of joke post, i still get weirded out but it's no biggie.

(I'm also still used to opening my inventory once in a lobby because of that one bug years ago that made you have nothing equipped during the match if you didn't do that while in the lobby. Help!)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I miss green perks.

    I WISH RED PERKS WERE STILL A THING!

  • I absolutely hate the fact that all the perks are now purple. They need to bring back the green and pink icons or at least allow people to customize it.

  • I'm still weirded out that Iron Will is purple.

    But at the same time I'm happy about it. My OCD brain would always try to arrange the perks in the lobby by color so that in-game they looked like a pattern rather than a hot mess.