Nurse Adept

Woooo boy… been trying to knock out that Nurse adept for the past week. Never been a fan of the Nurse, but need to knock out all achievements so I saved Nurse for last.

Most games end with maybe 1-3 hooks. Sometimes none. I suppose the goal is to keep going until I finally get my ass whipped so many times and De pip I’ll get it eventually.

Played on Midwich. Was able to get to every gen almost instantly with blinking but they were always off and Way out of sight. This continued until 3 gen’s were simultaneously finished at the same time after I got one hit. Worst part is always the massive teabagging at the end lol.


I say all this to ask… tips? Advice lol?

Comments

  • Focus on damage control and tunneling. Always respect the pallet, it's just bad nursing if you get hit by a pallet. If you miss your blink, or didn't find anything during a blink, don't second blink and especially don't attack to try to keep moving. Your first blinks fatigue duration is considerably less than chain blink and blink attack fatigue.

  • I usually try this kind of stuff when at low rank after a reset, cause some perks really dont help their killers.

    And Nurse is a hard killer

  • I suggest practicing without add-ons, you can use plaid flannel to get an idea first... then you can use add-ons who affects blink recovery rate and fatigue duration. Also, many survivors will try to go back from where they are, you can use a shorter blink to avoid going so furth away so if they come back you can hit them and if they keep walking or change directions you can use the second blink.