Pustula Petals RNG

So i completed 6 p3 lvl 50 bloodwebs as killer and got exactly 1 per web. Shouldn´t that number be a little higher?
Completed 1 lvl 35 bloodweb as survivor and got 3.

Also we should be able to fill a fresh vial each match, not enter a match with 2/3 completed and 4 offerings burned, only to get 1/3.

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Tsulan said:

    Also we should be able to fill a fresh vial each match, not enter a match with 2/3 completed and 4 offerings burned, only to get 1/3.

    This 100%. If we only get 1/3 or 2/3 of a vial complete it should be banked, but we always go into a trial with an empty vial.
  • It's random, and random is never there when you need it. I had a bunch of points saved up and started prestiging my wraith during the event. I've been getting 1-4 per bloodweb without fail.

    So you can get more, but you're at the mercy of RNG. The woes of level 50.

  • @Peanits said:
    It's random, and random is never there when you need it. I had a bunch of points saved up and started prestiging my wraith during the event. I've been getting 1-4 per bloodweb without fail.

    So you can get more, but you're at the mercy of RNG. The woes of level 50.

    RNG is not always random. Xcom 2 players can tell you something about it (95% hit chance = miss)

    What about the vials? Do you think the devs might change that?

  • Just bad RNG. So far on my P3 Wraith i've had almost as much Bloodwebs with 2 Pustula Petals as I have had Bloodwebs with 1

  • Just bad RNG. So far on my P3 Wraith i've had almost as much Bloodwebs with 2 Pustula Petals as I have had Bloodwebs with 1

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:
    Just bad RNG. So far on my P3 Wraith i've had almost as much Bloodwebs with 2 Pustula Petals as I have had Bloodwebs with 1

    Made more bloodwebs. Every lvl 50 bloodweb gave me 1 offering. But the lower lvls seem to give more.

  • It’s random because I got five in my bloodweb for Claudette (P3 Level 30) and the next bloodweb I got a spooky flashlight and spooky med-kit and not petals. It’s all RNG.

  • @Tsulan said:
    So i completed 6 p3 lvl 50 bloodwebs as killer and got exactly 1 per web. Shouldn´t that number be a little higher?
    Completed 1 lvl 35 bloodweb as survivor and got 3.

    Also we should be able to fill a fresh vial each match, not enter a match with 2/3 completed and 4 offerings burned, only to get 1/3.

    I spent almost a million BP on a freshly prestiged killer and I got around 70-80 of those :lol: