Harvesting Nectar Bugged
When I got into a match, there was no bar. Prior to the match, my bar was 2/3 filled. I was able to extract the nectar even though I couldn't see the bar, it stopped harvesting once it was fully filled. I successfully escaped through the exit gates. I had 2 serums and one 2/3 vial filled before the match, and post the I am down to 2 serums. Is anyone else facing this issue? I'm on PS4.
P. S : I didn't use any offering this time. But I don't think it matters.
P. S : I didn't use any offering this time. But I don't think it matters.
Comments
I'm having the same problem as both Killer and Survivor! Regardless of which offering I select on either.
My Nectar bars are full on the killer side and 2/3s full on the survivor but will not progress any further. And I have yet to receive any currency!