Should cross progression for consoles and pc be prioritized?

Personally, I’ve been waiting for cross progression to arrive since I’ve gotten my pc because I do not want to restart all my progress so I would choose that. I also have friends who feel the same way and will not buy the game again for the same reason, even though they love it. However, there are issues in the game that ruin the experience for players (especially last gen console) that we have been dealing with for long enough. Not to mention that killers like trapper and pig need changes. What do you all prefer would get fixed first? (If they decided to work on them in the first place lol)

Comments

  • Cross progression would be cool for all platforms.

    But this has definitely nothing to do with prioritization. It’s down to negotiations between BHVR and Sony/Microsoft. Steam, Stadia and Nintendo got it without problems after all (Nintendo confirmed to get it).

  • I think it would be great and even though Sony might not want to i know Nintendo maybe and Microsoft would definitely

  • please save me before i freeze in place again