Why is there no fix for 2.3.1
Ever since the game updated i cant connect to the servers and EAC keeps giving me error message "Game Security Violation Detected #00000001"
Ever since the game updated i cant connect to the servers and EAC keeps giving me error message "Game Security Violation Detected #00000001"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no. i make a thread because i dont even know how to hack and this game keep saying i am. ive had it since tuesday and have only been able to play it once on thursday because i flushed my DNS and that worked for a little bit and then the update came out today and now i cant play again. besides. you cant hack on this game because of EAC! if i wanted to play the game that bad and was hacking then i'd stop trying to hack and just play the game. No. I didnt hack #########.
Naa, i get the same error.
thank you. i was playing yesterday under the exact same settings and everything i am now the only change has been the update.
I think you're both screwed since if the EAC bans you then they can't do nothing unless they can detect a bug or something that causes it.
We are not banned (yet). I just got the error when i closed the game and shutdown the pc. Maybe thats the reason.
No, we are not banned or anything (i can link you my profile).
We only get the error message (small white window) when we leave the game (happend twice to me).
But i don´t get the error everytime. I can play just as normal. It feels just a little bit scary, when this message pops up. maybe @not_Queen can tell us something about this.
Maybe @Peanits knows what to do.
This error is really scary.
I got an eac error after updating windows. I just restarted and it worked try veryfing integrity of game files in steam?
But I'll try to validate the files.