Console Dead Hard
Dead Hard on Console, anyone else? lol
Dead Hard on Console, anyone else? lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine dont work, I just become exhausted even after starting the animation
Thought about making a compilation video of all the screams from when it decides to not work, it's about 50/50 for me right now use to work fine but recently just lags me in one spot basically sometimes it looks like it dashs me backwards.
Works fine for me, although I'm on Series X. Can I ask what you play on?
The 3 of that us play that have the issue are on Ps4 Pro and Ps5 not sure if it started happening after a update or not maybe even character or skins could be issue haven't really played around much with it works fine on PC but be nice if it would work again on console I switch between to play with certain people just easier for comms