Looking for new players!
Looking for people to play with (mainly PlayStation) but have cross play enabled also. Kinda new to the game and like to play the killer.
PSN: free_maury
Cross play: #81a0
Looking for people to play with (mainly PlayStation) but have cross play enabled also. Kinda new to the game and like to play the killer.
PSN: free_maury
Cross play: #81a0
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When do you play? I'm also looking for a group.
I'm still pretty new but I'd be down to play.
My tag is Angisan #199e
Im from Aus so i usually play from 7 AEST - couldn't find you Angisan!