Looking for lonely Leons to play with...

I've been looking for Leon for weeks. sadly these days i don't see them around anymore..

Sometimes i play with a friend or two and i would love to have more to help them and to have fun together.

I'm altruistic survivor, purple rank and playing on PC.

I love to play for the fun, i love kind people who are nice to both killers and survivors.

Any rank is okay =)

You can find me on steam and chat with me there whenever you like: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198866271110/

If you're curious about my characters,

My mains: Cheryl, Claire, Yui.

Sometimes: Leon, Kate, Meg.

Comments

  • I would glady take that position! :D I mainly play on the newer gen consoles but I could move over to PC and play with you if you'd like. Just a few things about me: I am a 17 yr old male who absolutely SIMPS for leon lol, uh i'm boring but some think otherwise for some reason, and I am kinda shy but once I get to know you, hopefully I'd be the best type of company you'd want to have around. :)

    DBD wise: I didn't really play in a while (I think before trickster came out) but I've been playing recently, having fun, trying to get back to rank 1

    Anyways, I added you on steam as well, but if for some reason you don't like me or want to play after reading this, that's understandable!

  • @LeonSupremacy said:

    I would glady take that position! :D I mainly play on the newer gen consoles but I could move over to PC and play with you if you'd like. Just a few things about me: I am a 17 yr old male who absolutely SIMPS for leon lol, uh i'm boring but some think otherwise for some reason, and I am kinda shy but once I get to know you, hopefully I'd be the best type of company you'd want to have around. :)

    DBD wise: I didn't really play in a while (I think before trickster came out) but I've been playing recently, having fun, trying to get back to rank 1

    Anyways, I added you on steam as well, but if for some reason you don't like me or want to play after reading this, that's understandable!

    No worries, i added you. thank you i really appreciate it. I'm in my 20s, i hope it's okay with you.

    i have no problem when someone having some difficulty in the game, i can help you in a normal game and even practice with you if you feel like it =)

  • Im always looking for new survivors to play the game with. Red rank Yui main, but i've also p3'd leon and enjoy going for flashbang plays lul. i honestly just play to make sure my teamates get out, i like finding random SWF's like this who just wanna have fun and don't mind if i make a mistake or two. I Shot a friend RQ your way, feel free to invite me anytime im online, if im playing DBD i ain't got nothing better to do

  • Hiya!

    Where do I sign up to join the group of Leons? :o

    I've recently maxed him out in levels, though not prestiged, so would be nice to play him with a friendly bunch! I've only started playing the game a few months ago, so I'm probably gonna make a few silly mistakes as a survivor here and there because I don't play it as much compared to killers. I mostly play for fun as well, and don't like toxicity at all from both sides.

    I try to play altruistic as much as I can, and stick to gens whenever there's nobody to save. I'm currently Rank 8 (i think!) or Rank 9 since the reset. I try to play various survivors, or what I have levelled really, but my mains currently are Cheryl (Lisa's skin!), Nancy, Jill, and have played a lot of Kate & Jane in the past. Though I try to switch it up and try everyone, especially Leon of course!

    I'm also on PC, and have sent forward a friend request on steam your way. Feel free to invite me whenever you see me playing, or msg me whenever you wanna play.